Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BA Morning Tour






Lots of buildings...
1) Marriot Plaza Hotel - Argentina's first first-class hotel
2)The organ inside Basílica Santísimo Sacramento (the same brand as the one in Notre Dam)
3)The Kavanagh Building - once the tallest building in South America
4)A modern government loosely modeled after the 19th Centurty Palace reflected in its glass
5)The fanciest hotel in BA, Madonna rented the entire two floors with the balcony when she was filming "Evita" and rehearsed her famous song from it (always a marketing genius)

I've been working for BA Walking Tours and we're starting a new project where we're going to make a tour-related booklet. We hope to sell them on the tours as supplemental pictures/information and eventually sell them in stores to interested people (and potential clients). David and I went on a morning tour on Sunday and here are some of my favorite pictures from that. (Buenos Aires is a beautiful city and the weather was perfect!)

1 comment:

Chris and Rikki said...

These pictures are muy bonita. I'm glad that you voted for Sarah Palin from your foreign destination. She can't see you from Alaska, but I'm sure she wishes she could.